Feeling the warm sea salty air run against you skin is a feeling I’ll never stop loving, even on days I don’t enjoy living at the beach, which any sane person would say never happens. Living in a semi tropical place has its perks and downfalls,
- Swimsuit life all day, all year baby
- Super chill vibes
- Cute surfer beach guys all around
- Water is everywhere!! Walk 10 ft “Oh hey! Another pool/ocean/lake!!”
- I live where you vacation :p
- 2 month winter, 1 week spring
- 90 degrees and toasty 80% of the year
- Everything is drenched in sweat, literally everything
- You forget to put sunscreen on one morning? Welcome to Lobsterville!
- Wacky toursits man. I mean really? They somehow leave their brains at home.
In light of the warm weather that is already here I’ve put together this great beach day bike riding outfit that I wear often. I mean really though, even if you don’t get the same exact shorts I have, even the style of shorts are great for hot summer days in any place your going.