The dreaded week for every student of any age. Exam week. The week where all of your hard work and studying either pays off or fails. As a highschool student I know exactly what the stress of finals (or exam) week feels like. So as a treat from me to you, here are some tips, inspirational quotes, and motivational speeches!
- You got this, man! No ones stopping you and your smarty pants brain. Your gonna make it through this week and pass all of your tests with flying colors! All aboard the success train, next stop your finals week!
- Eat lots of brain food! Veggies, fruit, and protein are your best friends. Steer clear of bread and your favorite holiday cookies, these guys will leave you feeling bloated and drowsy- definitely not appropriate test taking feelings.
- “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh
- Do some exercise, blow off some steam. This week is going to be very tense, and your gonna need to be a relaxed as possible- well maybe not that relaxed, but close. Go for a run, swim, bike ride, or even walk. Anything to get that blood pumping!
- Leave those negative thoughts behind, my friend. Nothing’s gonna drag you down! You’ve got the world on your side and your dreams layed out. Nows the time to execute and achieve! Go for it, and definitely don’t ever look back!