http://novicksoftware.com/Articles/sql-server-io-statistics.htm As an avid yogurt eater I always have granola in hand. Unfortunately since I’ve recently decided to become GF I can’t eat my normally chosen granola. So I went over to my Aunt, who is a health nut and the best baker, and asked if she could help me out. She gladly gave me her very own GF granola recipe! I mean really guys, this stuff is the best and she made the recipe all herself. I guarantee you’ll instantly be hooked and coming back for more!
- 3 cups of oats (we use gluten free steel rolled oats)
- 2 cups of pecan pieces
- 1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut (GF)
- 1/4 cup of brown or raw sugar
- 1/4 cup of oil (coconut or olive) < I use coconut
- 1/2 cup of honey (or 3/4 cup to have more chunks)
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp of spices (cinnamon, allspice, cardamom, etc)
- 1 cup of raisins or craisins (OPTIONAL)
So first your gonna wanna preheat the oven to 250 degrees fahrenheit.
Next, in a large bowl, combine oats, coconut, nuts, and brown sugar.
Then, in a smaller bowl, combine honey, oil, salt, and spice(s), whisking them together.
After, pour honey/oil mixture over oats mixture and stir to coat well.
Finally, place parchment paper on two side rimmed baking sheets. Spread granola over each.
Bake at 250 degrees fahrenheit up to 1 hour, stirring go to link EVERY 15 mins.
Lastly, remove from oven; transfer to large bowl and stir in raisins!
There you have it guys! Your very own GF granola. Now add this with your favorite yogurt or even just grab some in a bag and bring it to go!